Our Medical Skin Care Specialists at Advanced Aesthetics of Arkansas offer a variety of procedures and skin treatments in Little Rock, as well as cosmeceutical skin care products, to provide you with a comprehensive plan to address all your skin care concerns. We place our primary emphasis on client education and the integrity of our products and services. Because we are under the guidance of physician Dr. David Bauer, we are able to bring you the latest technology in the skin care industry.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- European Facials – Relaxing, effective, 60 or 75 Minute Facials, customized for your skin type.
- Microdermabrasion and HydraFacial MD: Ideal exfoliation procedures to reduce wrinkles, pigmentation, acne, and improve texture.
- Customized chemical peels: Ranging from superficial to medium depth chemical peels to correct various skin conditions.
- Candela Laser treatments for Laser Hair Reduction, Leg Veins, and brown spot reduction.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – A light based treatment used to reduce brown spots from sun damage, as well as reducing facial redness and rosacea.
- Skin tightening – Our Exilis Radio Frequency treatment heats up the tissue and improves the laxity of your skin by remodeling the collagen and elastin.
- Acne and pre-cancerous lesions: BLU-U light therapy to reduce the p. acne bacteria that causes acne. ALA/BLU-U therapy to reduce pre-cancerous lesions or Actinic Keratosis.
- Rosacea treatments: IPL and V-Beam treatments to reduce the red veins, flushing, and irritation associated with rosacea. We also provide skin care for the most sensitive skin to help manage your rosacea at home.
- Pre and post-surgical treatments: VitaMedica Surgical Vitamins to support healing and reduce swelling and bruising. Lymphatic drainage and Micropeels are also provided to speed up your recovery.
- Jane Iredale Makeup – The Skin Care makeup line for for healthier skin that even the most sensitive, compromised skin types can use. Lessons are provided by appointment.
Contact Arkansas Plastic Surgery today to discuss skin treatments in Little Rock!