A thigh lift reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin.
If fitness and weight loss efforts have not achieved your goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to your overall body image, a surgical thigh lift may be right for you. Arkansas Plastic Surgery’s Dr. Bauer and Dr. Young are pleased to offer this procedure to patients seeking these results. This surgery reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GOOD CANDIDATES FOR THIGH LIFTS ARE:
- People whose weight is relatively stable
- Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner or medial thigh region and or the outer thigh
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that can impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what thigh lift surgery can accomplish
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle including proper nutrition and fitness
The results of a thigh lift are visible almost immediately. However, it may take several months for the final results to fully develop.
For more information on thigh lifts, please contact our office to schedule a cosmetic consultation with our board certified plastic surgeons, Dr. David Bauer and Dr. Zachary Young.
WHY CHOOSE ARKANSAS PLASTIC SURGERY
It is important to choose an experienced plastic surgeon to perform your procedure. For over 20 years, Arkansas Plastic Surgery has served the central Arkansas region. You can trust us to provide you with the natural and long-lasting results you’re looking for. Begin your discussion today!